Record display stand: New iterations

Last July, I set out to design a vinyl record display stand. I have updated the design to be more unique and more refined. While I do not believe it is 100% complete, these iterations are much more improved.

For purposes of 3d printing, the cone feet will not work. The point is too sharp and there is not enough structure for the rest of the build since I plan to print with no support.

I then tried cylinders for feet, but did not like them. Also, I had to still angle the main base since I would not be able to 3d print it as is. I needed to create an angle.

With that in mind, I then ended up at the design below. 

The idea for this design was to introduce some sharper edges and smoother curves. I feel like I accomplished that, but I will continue to work on it.